Monday, February 9, 2015

An Interview...

Me - May I come in Sir?

Host - Yes Please...

Host - So you want to interview me...

Me - If you have the time...

Host - My time is eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?

Me - What surprises you most about mankind?

Host - They are bored to be children and are in a rush to grow up. When they grow up they again long to be children...
They lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health...
Thinking too much about the future, they forget their present. They live neither in the present nor the future...
They live as if they will never die, and they die as if they have never lived…

Me - As a parent, what are the lessons you want your children to learn?

Host - To learn that they cannot force anyone to love them. What the best to be done is to love themselves...
To understand, what is valuable for them is not what they have in their life, but who they have in their life...
To learn not to compare themselves to others. All will be judged individually on their own merits, not as a group on a comparison basis...
To learn that a rich person is not the one who has the most of everything, but is one who needs the least...
To learn that it only takes a few seconds to hurt a person, causing a wound in his or her heart in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them...
To learn to forgive...
To learn that there are persons that love them a lot, but simply do not know how to express or show their feelings...
To learn that money can buy everything but happiness can't be purchased...
To learn that two people can look at the same thing at the same time and both can see it totally differently...
To learn that it is not always enough that they be forgiven by others, but that they have to forgive themselves too...

Me - Thanks Sir...

And then all of a sudden I woke up from my sleep...

Oh My God!!!

I was in conversion with the almighty himself...

For a moment I was stunned by the dream which I just had seen...

I sat there on my bed itself for a while enjoying the moment. I thanked Him for his time and for all that He has done for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment